Do you have a virtual or distributed team? Have you run into any issues with leading and managing that team? In this episode, I’m going to share with you our experiences as a global distributed team and offer 5 best practices for a successful and happy team.
- Educate yourself
- Consider time zones and holidays
- Provide brief and clear communication
- Advance preparation for meetings
- Understand cultural norms
Are you interested in starting or growing a podcast AND business with the support of my team and a community of experienced podcasters? Join my Podcaster Pod. You get…
- Full access to my 8-module podcasting course taking you from idea to launch and everything in between. Equipment and tech, Recording and publishing. Scripts and templates. Everything!
- Access to me, my team, and a group of experienced podcasters through a private Slack channel
- Monthly Q&A calls with me and the other Podcaster Pod members.
- Quarterly Expert Calls
- Access to me and my network –– meaning I will introduce you to other influencers and people who can help you where it makes sense.
Consider joining my new membership site for $47/month. Go to https://dannyozment.com/pod
Use code JOINPODPOD to get a 1-month free trial.
Do you have a website for your business or personal brand or are you building one? If so, then you need WPX hosting. I use WPX for all of my sites and so do many of our clients.
For $25/month, WPX’s Business Plan gives you
- Hosting for 5 Websites
- 10 GB Storage
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Free SSL certificates
- The WPX Cloud Content Delivery Network
- They average around 30 second support response time 24/7/365 around the world
- Provide free unlimited site migration from any host to WPX, usually completed within 24 hours
- And they are fast because they never overload servers with hosting accounts, unlike so-called ‘cheap’ hosting which crumbles under any traffic load
Sign up for the WPX Business Plan by visiting https://dannyozment.com/wpx
Are you building an email list for your business or personal brand? If so, then you need ConvertKit. I use ConvertKit for my list and so do most of our clients.
For $29/month, ConvertKit’s Creator Plan
- manages up to 1,000 subscribers
- Provides unlimited landing pages & forms
- Sends email broadcasts
- Provides the ability to Sell digital products & subscriptions
- Has super fast Email support
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY…
- Gives you Free migration from another tool
- AND Automated funnels & sequences
Get a free 14-day trial of the Creator Plan by visiting https://dannyozment.com/convertkit
My Recommended Resources – https://dannyozment.com/resources