Over the next 2 episodes I’m going to teach you how to get booked on podcasts thanks to a bunch of things I’ve learned over the past few years. Special thanks to Angie Trueblood for much of this knowledge. In this first episode we’ll cover why you should appear as a guest on podcasts and the first 2 steps in pitching other podcasts… having a goal and figuring out who is the ideal audience you want to reach.
Brand You Funnels (first month free) – https://www.brandyoufunnels.com/getstarted?fpr=danny97
Asana Project Management (first month free) – https://asana.grsm.io/3z7jerh6p9mj
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in starting or growing a podcast AND business with the support of my team and a community of experienced podcasters? Join my Podcaster Pod. You get…
- Full access to my 8-module podcasting course taking you from idea to launch and everything in between. Equipment and tech, Recording and publishing. Scripts and templates. Everything!
- Access to me, my team, and a group of experienced podcasters through a private Slack channel
- Monthly Q&A calls with me and the other Podcaster Pod members.
- Quarterly Expert Calls
- Access to me and my network –– meaning I will introduce you to other influencers and people who can help you where it makes sense.
Consider joining my new membership site for $47/month. Go to https://dannyozment.com/pod
Use code JOINPODPOD to get a 1-month free trial.
Are you building an email list for your business or personal brand? If so, then you need ConvertKit. I use ConvertKit for my list and so do most of our clients.
For $29/month, ConvertKit’s Creator Plan
- manages up to 1,000 subscribers
- Provides unlimited landing pages & forms
- Sends email broadcasts
- Provides the ability to Sell digital products & subscriptions
- Has super fast Email support
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY…
- Gives you Free migration from another tool
AND Automated funnels & sequences
Get a free 14-day trial of the Creator Plan by visiting https://dannyozment.com/convertkit
Do you have a website for your business or personal brand or are you building one? If so, then you need WPX hosting. I use WPX for all of my sites and so do many of our clients.
For $25/month, WPX’s Business Plan gives you
- Hosting for 5 Websites
- 10 GB Storage
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Free SSL certificates
- The WPX Cloud Content Delivery Network
- They average around 30 second support response time 24/7/365 around the world
- Provide free unlimited site migration from any host to WPX, usually completed within 24 hours
- And they are fast because they never overload servers with hosting accounts, unlike so-called ‘cheap’ hosting which crumbles under any traffic load
Sign up for the WPX Business Plan by visiting https://dannyozment.com/wpx
My Recommended Resources – https://dannyozment.com/resources