“Wanting to improve my skills, I found myself wishing I had a small community of people facing the same issues I was. In the short time I have been in this group I have seen my work improve greatly over a minimal number of projects, especially when considering helpful critique from my peers on our calls.” – Michael Brown
If you’re ready to…
- Super-charge your success
- Rapidly build a quality network
- Cut your podcast editing and mixing learning curve in half
Consider joining me for this exclusive opportunity…
I am officially launching a podcast editor mentorship/coaching group led by me.
If you’re serious about building an intentional, elite, and high-caliber community around you, want access to production wisdom, fresh opportunities, and be around other people that just plain “get it”… There’s no better route you can take than to join one of my personally-crafted Mentor-mind Groups.
“A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others. How does a mastermind work? A group of smart people meet regularly to tackle challenges and problems together. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. It’s very much peer-to-peer mentoring and if you are lucky enough to get invited to one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your career.” – Napoleon Hill
These are select groups of a maximum 6 people that I will personally assemble, mentor, and facilitate, utilizing every avenue of expertise at my disposal — my 15 years of production experience, editing and mixing insights, and lessons learned from many real-world client and business challenges.
But more than that, it’s about providing you with support, confidence, inspiration, camaraderie, and unimpeded access not just to me, but to a wealth of other forward-focused individuals in a true mastermind setting.
“I’ve been wanting to take my production from sounding “bedroom quality” to something more professional, and the mastermind seemed like the perfect place to be under the tutelage of an expert and deliberate with others that have similar goals to my own. Through the group I gained valuable perspective on the sorts of choices I’ve yet to start making with regards to my work, and gave me good reason to reconsider a lot of my workflow. After working in the mastermind, I’ve restructured my mentality about the purpose and execution of a good edit, and tried a few new things in mixing that I’d never considered trying before. I would absolutely recommend the group to anyone that has a functional understanding of recording, but doesn’t know how to apply their knowledge specifically. The amount of context, perspective, and knowledge that can be gained from Danny and the discussions with like-minded peers cannot be understated.” – David Fowler
What are we going to do?
- The group will get one or two 10-minute audio samples each month to edit, mix, and master (production elements, interviews, solo stuff, etc)
- With my guidance, each person will edit, mix, and master the samples each month
- Receive feedback from me and the group
- Weekly Accountability Check, Wins, Challenges, Needs, and Goals for next week
- Weekly 60-minute call and monthly 30-minute private coaching with me
- Month 1 and 2 will focus on sound quality (tracking techniques), show element construction (bumpers, transitions, openings, etc), and editing.
- Month 3 and 4 will focus on mixing (with continued maintenance of skills learned in month 1 and 2)
- Month 5 and 6 will focus on mastering, show data, distribution, and promotion (with continued maintenance of skills learned in month 1 – 4)
- Every other month we’ll have another “expert” come in to talk about a specific topic (sound design, VO, niches, launch strategy, etc)
Who Is This Group For?
There is a very specific type of individual I am looking to work with. You should only consider joining if you possess these requirements:
- You must already own be familiar with a DAW
- You are doing your own show or actively editing a show
- You are driven by personal development, via reading, learning, and doing.
- You own your own recording gear.
- You’re ready to skip the mistakes and learn from the experiences of others.
The Bottom Line
The investment is $197 per month with a 6-month commitment, or one-time, discounted payment of $997 ($185 savings)
“I wanted to increase my knowledge in this area in order to increase the quality and possibly get into the production business. This content has given me so many tips, ideas, and processes which have really increased my overall speed and quality in producing. I have seen a big increase in quality in the last self-project I did, and it took me much less time than normal also. I think this group is a big part of the reason for that. I would definitely recommend this group to people who are just starting out with learning this stuff, people who have been doing it for a long time, and everyone in between. Everyone can get use out of it.” – Isaac Robert
If you’re looking for a program you can just “breeze through,” or a place to just pitch your services and offerings, this group is not for you. If you don’t have a strong eagerness to succeed right now, I respectfully ask you think twice about joining.
On the other hand, if you’re ready to super-charge your success, rapidly build a quality network, cut your learning curve in half, and have me personally mentor, coach, and advise you in your production journey, here’s what to do:
- Click the button below and fill out the application.
- If your application looks like a fit, I’ll schedule a 1-on-1 call with you.
- We’ll decide if the group is right for you.