What are people really wondering about when they want to start a podcast? Well, would it shock you to know that most people, like yourself, are wondering the same exact things, but are too afraid to ask for fear of sounding silly. Well, I’ve compiled a list of the eight most common questions I get asked about podcasting and will give you the answers right now. It’s time to take the guessing and wondering out of the equation. Let’s get started.
In this episode you’ll hear the answers to the following questions.
- Would you suggest I choose to do a solo-based versus an interview-based show?
- What is the best way to increase podcast subscribers?
- When starting a podcast, which podcast hosting service should I use?
- On average how many downloads does a great podcast get?
- How many downloads do I need to get paid sponsors?
- I am launching a podcast, where should I list my podcast?
- What are some best practices for appearing on podcasts and guesting?
- What is the best length of time for a podcast episode?
Still have questions? You might want to consider applying for my upcoming session of my live course Podcast Supercharger OR applying to join my podcaster mastermind.
You can apply at